Qualification for Community Leadership(this includes, but is not limited to, team members, elected and other local secretariat officers, and members of standing and special committees of the local secretariat)
Any person serving in a Community Leadership position must be living a life that is not in a state of rebellion against God. A state of rebellion against God can best be described as an unrepentant, open and active participation in or advocacy of activities contrary to the commands (for example, "The TEN COMMANDMENTS") and guidelines in *Scripture for holy living and Christian leadership. Some examples (although not limited to these areas) are:
- dependence upon alcohol or illegal drugs;
- involvement in illegal activities whereby such involvement knowingly violates federal, state or local laws, statutes or ordinances;
- involvement in lustful, immoral or perverted activities such as, but not limited to, pornography and/or any sexual relationship outside of a lawful marriage between a man and a woman;
- involvement in the occult or Satanic worship;
- openly professed allegiance to any non-Christian religion or organization which denies the deity of Jesus Christ.